- Processing vendor invoices and payments using Oracle Payable system. To ensure data entry is correct before posting to Oracle System. Processing vendor payments by HSBC Net or Cheques;
- Computation of travel per-diem to travelers;
- Preparation and recording of journal entries;
- Input manual journals into oracle financial system;
- Preparation of supporting schedules for balance sheet items and income and expenses accounts;
- Printing of bank advices and bank statements from the bank's online website and performing bank reconciliation;
- Perform monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances and current account balances with vendors;
- Preparation of cash-flow forecast;
- Mail cheques to vendors and notify vendors for payments made;
- Preparation of invoices and filing of documents & journals.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level with an Accounting diploma and above;
- With about two years of relevant accounting experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and typing skills;
- Amicable, well-organized and a team player.
- Location : Near Aljunied MRT;
- 5 days work week.
A challenging, international and dynamic work environment plus a competitive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Interested applicants, please e-mail comprehensive resume in MS Word format indicating current and expected salary to: email@example.com.
Applicants should be Singaporean or hold relevant residence status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
As a Product Category Officer, he/she is to maintain Global Sources' online and offline product and service classification system. This includes QA, propose and request category modifications, and help in optimizing Global Sources' online search results.
- Develop and maintain Global Sources product classification;
- Analyze product specification data to organize product classification;
- Perform product research across diverse market verticals;
- Optimize and enhance Global Sources Online search results
Diploma in business informatics, engineering informatics or e-commerce related discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Good excel skills;
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills;
- Strong background in the online arena, preferably an internet power-user;
- Detail oriented, meticulous and organized;
- Good command of the English and Chinese language
- Location : Near Aljunied MRT
- 5 days work week
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining applications and developing new applications based on user’s requirement.
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or its equivalent;
- At least 2 year of relevant experience in systems analysis and design, development, maintenance, documentation and implementation;
- Additional knowledge of SQR, PRO*C, php, Spring Framework, MySQL and Oracle Financials will be an advantage;
- Proactive attitude, capable of thinking in and out of the box, generating ideas and solutions;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Candidates with proven in-depth experience will be considered for the senior position;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for entry level position.