Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To handle the general accounting duties
- To perform collection input & adjustment in Accounts Receivable
- To prepare collection summary and other collection reports
- To issue, check and mail out official receipts against collection records
- To handle business contract checking & filing
- To handle and process refund applications
- To handle sales enquiries
- Bank reconciliation and other banking correspondence
- Assist in billing closing & commission calculation
- To prepare ad hoc reports as requested by Supervisor / Assistant Accountant
- Filing, Typing, Photocopying and handling internal mailing
- Form 5 or above
- 1 year's experience preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Strong in MS Word and Excel
- Basic English and Chinese typing skills
- Detail-oriented and can work under pressure
Objectives and Scope:
- Prepare mailing lists for all marketing promotions
- Maintain data in Trade Show Visitor Database
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Extract data and prepare mailing lists for all marketing promotions – eDM, PDM, Telemarketing, SMS. Ensure all the mailing lists are correct and available before due dates.
- Handle all change of information requests received from visitors. Update visitor database and ensure all data is up-to-date.
- Handle and maintain the Loyalty program (Octopus) database. Ensure the offer is given to the correct group of pre-selected buyers with the correct amount according to the pre-defined criteria.
- Handle the data entry arrangements for all ad-hoc projects, e.g. buyer intercept, external trade show directories and external lists. Arrange temp staff for data entry according to buyer intercept schedules. Upload data to database when data entry is completed.
- Degree holder in any disciplines with 2 years of relevant marketing experience
- Solid experience of tradeshow marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated team player with strong project management and interpersonal skill, result oriented and able to meet tight timelines
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese